Data Parallel Haskell

James Swaine james.swaine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:24:45 EST 2008

specifically - the errors have to do with the interface for a type 'BBArr'.
it also looks like some deprecated flags are being passed to ghc to enable
the parallel extensions, when -XPArr should be used.  i thought maybe we
didn't have the latest version of the source, but darcs tells us that it's
current...weird.

thanks,
james