Proposal: overhaul System.Process

Curt Sampson cjs at starling-software.com
Tue May 27 08:21:06 EDT 2008

> after having use it for several years you will be even more impressed
> by need to fix all your programs and libraries used to every new ghc
> version released

Actually, this sort of thing doesn't bother me in the slightest; I'm
constantly fixing all my code to work with my own libraries, anyway, so
a little more work to deal with ghc library changes is no big deal.

I do recognise that I'm unusual in that I a) have extensive automated
tests for everything I write, and b) I do a very large amount of
refactoring, so I'm quite used to this sort of thing.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson       <cjs at starling-software.com>        +81 90 7737 2974