Proposal: overhaul System.Process

Frederik Eaton frederik at ofb.net
Sun May 25 23:05:04 EDT 2008

By the way, I don't mean to suggest that I would ever have the time or
motivation to do as much for Haskell as Simon has done, and clearly for the
same reason he has a better perspective than I. I am not even sure if there
are plans to ever remove the existing interfaces. I was just voicing a
concern that came to my mind when I saw this thread. If it is not possible
to address the concern, then I'm sorry for boring people with it. But it is
something that worries me on occasion.

Best wishes,

Frederik