[richardg@richardg.name: HUnit]

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 10:02:21 EDT 2008

Richard,
  thank you for the submission.
Here is the page describing how to submit changes to the library:
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Library_submissions

I like the idea of converting HUnit to non-literal style and making its comments available as haddoc documentation. People will finally find information about HUnit in the first place they look for it ;-)
This will also insure the information is up-to-date.

I have not looked at these changes, but in September last year I reviewed a similar patch by Leif Frenzel:

At that time I recommended to add simple examples to the haddoc documentation how to use HUnit. That patch is not committed yet, probably because the suggested changes have not been implemented.

Richard, Leif, wonder if you can coordinate the efforts to finish the patch. It would be great if the patch was finally committed and we would stop effort duplication.

Thanks,
Andriy