Fwd: [Haskell-cafe] Data.Tree.Zipper in the standard libraries

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 02:29:28 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 11:23 PM, Neil Mitchell <ndmitchell at gmail.com> wrote:
> ndm> I was wondering if there is just one way to do a zipper?
> _other person_> I've done them using several different interfaces, I'm
> not quite sure which one I like best yet.
>
> (I know who _other person_ is, but it seems unfair to quote IRC with
> names back at people, given the instant and non-committal nature of
> IRC)

I would prefer the important discussions to be led not in IRC but in
the mailing list. I personally very rarely (almost never) go to
channel #haskell because I can't concentrate on my work if I have to
follow the endless discussions in the channel. By the way so far your
voice seems to be the only one against. I would like to hear what the
other guys think.

Krasimir