Fwd: [Haskell-cafe] Data.Tree.Zipper in the standard libraries

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 02:54:32 EDT 2008

On 6/3/08, Neil Mitchell <ndmitchell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Talking to people on IRC today it appears there is a reasonably large
> design space for a zipper interface. If this is true, then putting a
> zipper in the containers package without some significant real-world
> experience is probably premature.

Well if this is the common agreement then I will withdraw my proposal.
Maintaining a single module package floating around is too much effort
for me. I prefer to keep a local copy in the projects that need it
instead of maintaining an extra dependencies and to force the users to
download extra software. I am sorry for the wasted time and effort.

Krasimir