GHC options in Cabal

Adam Langley agl at
Thu Jan 17 18:31:38 EST 2008

On Jan 17, 2008 2:35 PM, Duncan Coutts <duncan.coutts at> wrote:
> Did you? Oh, that'd be great. Where is the patch?

I had an hour to kill. I think I remember being a little unsure about
where the code for the 3rd one should hook in.

Mon Dec 31 09:47:09 PST 2007  agl at
 * Ticket 176: Fix verbosity error to include the valid -v values

Mon Dec 31 10:05:16 PST 2007  agl at
 * Ticket 201: report IO errors during clean

Mon Dec 31 10:40:21 PST 2007  agl at
 * Ticket 191: check for common, unwise GHC options

Adam Langley                                      agl at                       650-283-9641