Regenerate uploaded package at HackageDB

Thomas Schilling nominolo at
Mon Feb 25 05:21:45 EST 2008

On 25 feb 2008, at 10.33, Henning Thielemann wrote:

> I have uploaded
> probability-0.2.1
>   and then found that Haddock-2.0 emitted an error, that I did not
> encounter since I have not upgraded to Haddock-2.0 so far. Now I have
> uploaded the package again, which shall fix the Haddock problem.
> However
> this seems not to trigger the build process again. How to do that?

Be patient.  One server building all the uploads can become a little
too much.  A distributed architecture for generating those things is
being planned.  Then we might even get more feedback from other

/ Thomas