blame: mtl MonadReader instance for ContT

Nicolas Frisby nicolas.frisby at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 13:16:31 EST 2008

Thanks for the pointer.

I did come across that. They only call this particular lifting "not
natural," which doesn't seem much of a justification - unless they
mean natural in a more formal sense that isn't immediately obvious to
me.

I revisited that paper upon finding the reference in your Delimited
Dynamic Binding, the examples of which finally lent some clarity to
the differences in the computational behaviors I was dealing with.