Building haddock when accessing data files from package code

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at
Wed Dec 3 07:25:11 EST 2008

On Tue, 2008-12-02 at 03:15 +0000, Hugo Pacheco wrote:
> Well, I am using
> cabal-install version 0.6.0
> using version of the Cabal library
> The suggested trick (adding dist/build/autogen to Hs-Source-Dirs)
> solved the problem.

If possible would you mind testing the patch that we think fixes this

It's in the development version of Cabal. If it works for you then I'll
push it to the Cabal-1.6 branch and it'll appear in Cabal-

The development version of the Cabal lib lives at:
darcs get

Alternatively if your code is available then I could use that to confirm
the fix.