ANN: Initial release of Language.C (language-c-0.3)

Benedikt Huber benjovi at gmx.net
Thu Aug 14 11:49:20 EDT 2008

Don Stewart schrieb:
> I think the bug tracker/home page is down. Any ideas?
Language.C's project page went down for a few hours yesterday, sorry
about that. After switching trac to use mod_python it should work faster
and more reliable now.
Btw, keigoi posted a very nice, small example (Language.C +
Data.Generics) here: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/syd_syd/20080813#p1
(in japanese).
--
benedikt