proposal: reimplement Data.Graph.Inductive.Query.Dominators

Bertram Felgenhauer bertram.felgenhauer at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:25:13 EDT 2008

Don Stewart wrote:
> fgl is maintained by Martin Erwig, for these kind of non-core libraries
> its easier/faster to submit the patch directly to the maintainer.

Well, the fgl version that I had in mind is hosted at

   http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/fgl

it's an extra (but not, granted, a core) library in ghc, and the
darcs repository lists libraries at haskell.org as the address to
send patches to.

Interestingly, at least part of the bug that prompted the discussion
is not present in the version from Martin Erwig's homepage. On the
other hand, that version does not work with ghc 6.8.2, due to MArray
changes.

> If the maintainer times out (possible here), we can declare it orphaned,
> and its free game.

Fair enough.

Bertram