ByteString I/O Performance

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Thu Sep 6 04:17:36 EDT 2007

Bryan O'Sullivan writes:

 > I understand from your earlier admission that you have been
 > having some bad days recently, and I look forward to you
 > kindly not sharing the fruits of said bad days with the list.

Bryan, my mood would be a lot better if you would address my
technical points on this list instead of my mood.

I realize this discussion is going nowhere. It's hard for me to
understand how people manage to say things like "you can't do
that" despite the fact that I posted code which does exactly
that, but I guess I don't have to understand everything.

Take care everyone,
Peter