darcs patch: Link against GNUreadline.framework, if it's available.

Judah Jacobson judah.jacobson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 01:39:00 EDT 2007

I noticed that the HEAD readline package wasn't linking against the
GNUreadline framework (as distributed for Mac OS X on the ghc-6.6.1
downloads page).  The following patch fixes that.  I've tested it on
OS X (both with and without the framework), but someone should
probably double-check that it works fine on non-Mac systems.

Also note that for this to work correctly, it requires a bugfix that I
just sent to cvs-ghc:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cvs.ghc/23055

Thank,
-Judah

  * Link against GNUreadline.framework, if it's available.
  This can be overridden by setting --with-readline-includes or
  --with-readline-libraries.

    M ./HsReadline_cbits.c -2 +1
    M ./configure.ac -20 +39
    M ./include/HsReadline.h -1 +7