Data encoding library

Magnus Therning magnus at
Sat Oct 13 14:26:45 EDT 2007

I've just created the page (there are no links
into it at the moment).

Any comments on what I've written there?
Are the locations in the hierarchy good?

I have code to share if you are interested in commenting on it as well.
Just let me know and I'll find a place to put it for public download.

Magnus Therning                             (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)             Jabber:

Windows [n.]
  A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to
  an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit
  microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one
  bit of competition.
     -- Anonymous USEnet post