new language extensions

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 16:40:25 EST 2007

Last call for objections or comments.

We'd like to get this into Language.Haskell.Extension asap so we can
include it in the Cabal distributed with ghc-6.8.2. Currently there are
packages that compiled fine with Cabal and ghc-6.6.x but not with
ghc-6.8.x because we're missing these new more fine-grained language
extensions.

See http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/160

Duncan