Data.IntMap.findMax is missing

Jean-Philippe Bernardy jeanphilippe.bernardy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 03:10:55 EDT 2007

I did the work, see ticket 1229. http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/1229

Patch is attached to the ticket.

The code is tested with my generic collection testsuite. See
darcs.haskell.org/packages/collections (You will need the latest base
+ patch for running it.)

http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/collections/doc/html/Data-Collections-Properties.html#v%3Asorted_properties

I propose the 28th of March as deadline.

Cheers,
JP.