Adding System.FilePath

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at
Fri Mar 16 14:28:06 EDT 2007

Hello shelarcy,

>>    * Use a "wide" API when available internally

> I trid to change by just changing from ascii API to wide API tonight.
> But ... there is one problem. _wopendir defined in mingwex library, and
> mingwex requires dll.

i've used _wfindfirsti64/_wfindnexti64 functions. of course, their
semantics isn't the same as semantics of _wopendir. look at Win32Files
module from - it
implements all the function i use to work with files in my program

your patch is great, but it is incompatible with Unix and Win9x

may be, you will be interested to work on low-level IO library as
proposed in ?

Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at