Proposal #1464: add dropPrefix to Data.List

Cale Gibbard cgibbard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:21:59 EDT 2007

I agree regarding Maybe, but in the long run, I really think we should
bring back MonadZero. This issue comes up all the time because there's
not really a proper class for monads that do handle failure gracefully
any more. I personally consider 'fail' to be a wart, and mostly try to
ignore that it even exists. Monad really isn't the class for
expressing computations which might fail.

 - Cale