Cabal and Haddock

Adrian Hey ahey at iee.org
Fri Jun 8 06:39:16 EDT 2007

Hello,

When building a package (on windows) the Haddock stage seems to go
wrong..

runghc Setup.hs haddock

It's looking for base.haddock (presumably) under
  C:/ghc/ghc-6.6.1\html\libraries\base
but it's actually at..
  C:/ghc/ghc-6.6.1\doc\html\libraries\base

Does anyone know why it's looking in the wrong place and how can I
can get it to look in the right place? (AFAICS there's no way to
influence Haddock from the .cabal file, but maybe I'm missing
something).

Also, if I move the html dir up one level to where it seems to
be looking it still doesn't work. Haddock still gives the error..

Warning: cannot use package base-2.1.1:
    HTML directory C:/ghc/ghc-6.6.1\html\libraries\base
  does not exist.

Thanks
--
Adrian Hey