documentation in GHC.Conc, Control.Parallel.Strategies; querying number of CPUs

Ian Lynagh igloo at
Sun Jul 29 08:31:24 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 09:19:18AM +0100, Simon Marlow wrote:
> See the current library docs:
> This is what will appear in GHC 6.8, except that Control.Parallel has now
> moved into the parallel package (and the online docs don't seem to reflect
> this, which is strange - Ian, any ideas?).

The up-to-date doc is here:

I'll investigate why it's not ending up in the right place.

I think I'll move everything to head/ rather than current/ at the same
time, leaving a symlink for existing links, as that will hopefully cause
less confusion.