GHC's CPP and Cabal's unlit

Alistair Bayley alistair at abayley.org
Tue Dec 4 16:42:21 EST 2007

> > It would be nice if we can find an unlit extension that is compatible
> > with the H98 requirement and alo allows useful behaviour for haddock.

I have completed changes to the Unlit module, and also a change to the
Haddock module (to run unlit before cpp). darcs patches attached.

I'd love to know what the official approach to testing is. I have
written a test module which exercises the Unlit module, but I'm not
sure how to tie it in to any existing test infrastructure. At the
moment I just have it sitting in tests/unlit.

Thanks,
Alistair