Library proposal: Add System.Info.isWindows

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 06:58:41 EDT 2007

Hi

A question for everyone: Excluding Cabal and GHC (which are where the
platform specific dependency stuff should be painfully explicit) has
anyone written a Haskell program which tests for a specific "feature"
of the host platform, i.e. os == "mingw32" or other?

For Win32 vs not Win32 I can list several: FilePath, lhs2tex, at least
5 or 6 I've flamed for the mingw32 bit...

Has anyone ever actually tested for anything else?

Thanks

Neil