Good Haskell Style

Jon Fairbairn jon.fairbairn at
Sat Aug 4 05:21:31 EDT 2007

Benjamin Franksen <benjamin.franksen at> writes:

> I don't want you to do anything at all. I merely wanted to illustrate that
> getting rid of trailing whitespace is easily automated. Well, let's say
> half-automated: you still need to push the button.

> No crontab entry needed here

The code was ironic ;-)

> I agree that a darcs prehook (if they existed) would be an even nicer
> solution.

Quite.  My point that computers are /for/ making things
automatic.  If they can remember to press the button, why
should I have to?  Or, less petulantly, being human I will
inevitably forget sometimes (resulting in problems), where
the machine wouldn't.

Jón Fairbairn                                 Jon.Fairbairn at