Good Haskell Style

Philippa Cowderoy flippa at flippac.org
Wed Aug 1 12:32:46 EDT 2007

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, Thomas Schilling wrote:

> So, if leading underscores are used already, what about trailing underscores?

I often use them where someone else would use ' as prime because my text
editor's syntax highlighting is less than perfect. Also, there's an
existing convention in the monad libraries using trailing underscores.

flippa at flippac.org

"The reason for this is simple yet profound. Equations of the form
x = x are completely useless. All interesting equations are of the
form x = y." -- John C. Baez