Adding System.FilePath

shelarcy shelarcy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 23:51:59 EDT 2007

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 03:28:06 +0900, Bulat Ziganshin <bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Friday, March 16, 2007, 7:19:34 PM, you wrote:
>>>    * Use a "wide" API when available internally
>
>> I trid to change by just changing from ascii API to wide API tonight.
>> But ... there is one problem. _wopendir defined in mingwex library, and
>> mingwex requires dll.

I'm sorry about I am wrong about this.
If I use ghc to make binary, binary file can be linked with _wopendir.

This problem is caused only on intepreter (GHCi and runghc).

And this provlem isn't just _wopendir's, my current modified version
reports error for _wreaddir's.

> i've used _wfindfirsti64/_wfindnexti64 functions. of course, their
> semantics isn't the same as semantics of _wopendir. look at Win32Files
> module from http://www.haskell.org/bz/FreeArc-sources.tar.gz - it
> implements all the function i use to work with files in my program

So we need not use _wfindfirsti64/_wfindnexti64 functions.

If someone knows that how to fix above problem, please tell me.
I attached darcs version of current patch.
(I removed modified version of package.conf.in from this patch.
Because this doesn't help to fix above problem.)

This patch doesn't support all unix platform. Vecause I don't
modify configure.ac to detect that "wide" API available, and add
alternative part for unavailable platform yet.

--
shelarcy <shelarcy    hotmail.co.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/