Can we do better than duplicate APIs? [was: Data.CompactString 0.3]

Jean-Philippe Bernardy jeanphilippe.bernardy at
Sun Apr 1 02:16:10 EDT 2007

> I think I don't master cabal distribution mechanism well enough yet.
> Till I get better, please use the darcs repo:

This has now been fixed (thanks to Ross). To make things clear:
repository working against the latest stable release of ghc/base
development repository (you basically need ghc 6.7 for this one)
latest snapshot of the former (ie. stable version).