Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at
Fri Oct 27 18:26:59 EDT 2006

I am a bit confused about the process of modifying the core
libraries... Just the other day there was a suggested process that
patches are sent to the list and discussed, etc. which happened with
|intercalate| and clearly there is some controversy about its
usefulness  but it seems that now it has been committed to the library
anyways.     It seems that the process is well-defined in the extreme
cases (only +ve or only -ve feedback) and for indifference (no
but what should we do in situations such as this one, where there is
some +ve and some -ve feedback?  Perhaps by symmetry
mixed-feedback=reject :-) (this last proposal is not entirely serious)