[GHC] #974: Add unzipEithers, lefts, rights to Data.Either

roconnor at theorem.ca roconnor at theorem.ca
Wed Nov 1 07:34:08 EST 2006

I've removed the controvertial isLeft, fromLeft, isRight, fromRight from
the trac, and added lefts and rights. The controvertial additions can be
put in a new trac. Let us focus on the the noncontrovertial additions
first.

I've also renamed splitEithers into unzipEithers, which I think is better.

A new patch is available on the trac:
<http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/974>