Lists in haskell

Cale Gibbard cgibbard at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 13:11:33 EST 2006

Could you be more specific on what it is that you're having trouble
with? It's not clear what point it is that you're stuck on. What have
you tried? Surely question (a) is easy enough. (hint: a Store is just
a list) If you need general information about Haskell, you might try
one of the tutorials, like Hal Daume's "Yet Another Haskell Tutorial",
which you can get from http://www.isi.edu/~hdaume/htut/
(Of course, you don't have to read the whole thing to understand
enough to do your assignment, just Chapter 3 ought to be enough.)

Apart from that, I'm not sure what anyone could tell you without
spoiling the assignment. I'm sure that once you get going on it, it
won't take too long.

If you have more specific questions, don't hesitate to ask -- though
the libraries mailing list is less appropriate than, say, haskell-cafe
;)

- Cale