haskell.org libraries and tools page needs some fixing

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 08:27:32 EST 2006

Hello Björn,

BB> I recently wanted to add some libraries to
BB> http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Libraries_and_tools and noticed a
BB> number of problems.

there is also HCAR report. my thoughts is what we should create some
central repository including libs/apps/papers/communities and so on
and replace both this page and HCAR with it. then anyone should
include himself here and edit the info as progress does. i also
created Library/Streams as possible part of this future enciclopedy,
having in mind that Library page will list all libs documented on
haskellwiki. another interesting place which should list libs is
hackage repository

i think that we should discuss this question and develop a common
place where everyone will list his libs/apps/... and document it as
much as he wants

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com