[Haskell] Re: ANN: TextRegexLazy 0.44

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 11:30:02 EDT 2006

Hello Chris,

Monday, July 24, 2006, 5:59:33 PM, you wrote:

> The next backend to make instances for will be my "Text.Regex.Lazy" one based on
> Parsec.  Then I will have 3 backends and two data source types, making 6
> combinations.  For example: I can compile a String regex as a PCRE and match
> that against a ByteString and against a String.  The type of the regex source
> and the type of the data are separate.  And I can make a new Regex from an old
> one with different execution options.

this looks really great. i hope that your work will be included in
next GHC version together with FPS lib, making the complete string
processing solution.

it will be great in some future to work via Stringable class
(darcs get --partial http://darcs.haskell.org/SoC/fps-soc/ ) - afaik,
it should became a part of FPS library

--
Best regards,