Idea to allow people to comment on Haskell docs

Isaac Jones ijones at syntaxpolice.org
Sun Jan 22 16:42:32 EST 2006

Dominic Steinitz <dominic.steinitz at blueyonder.co.uk> writes:

> Isaac Jones <ijones <at> syntaxpolice.org> writes:
>>
>> I'd encourage you to consider how it might interact with the new trac
>> ticket system also.  Maybe there should be a "spot a bug" or "make a
>> suggestion" link that creates a trac bug.
>>
> Isaac,
>
> This seems to imply that the trac ticket system is available for all
> libraries.  Is this true and if so how do I make use of it for the
> Crypto library?

It's not available for everything yet, but we'd like to make it
available for more projects somehow... If you have any ideas let us
know.

I'm only suggesting that we try to think of ways that these systems
can work together so that users aren't frustrated by leaving messages
that no one ends up reading.

peace,

  isaac