Idea to allow people to comment on Haskell docs

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at
Sun Jan 15 13:16:53 EST 2006

> We have the Haddock-generated pages link to a wiki. Each module would
> link to one page of a wiki. On that wiki page people could add their
> extended documentation, notes, example code snippets, pitfalls etc.

I started some of this a few months ago:

Perhaps that might be a basis for starting of this new wiki page set?

If the extended function information is in some logical place, with
proper anchors in the source, then I'll set hoogle
( up to give that as the documentation link.
It already uses the wiki documentation for some modules, i.e. try
searching for getCPUTime.