[Haskell] Long live Edison

Jean-Philippe Bernardy jeanphilippe.bernardy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 07:19:46 EST 2006

As you might know, I've been working on a class-based framework API to
accomodate existing collection types, which I intend to be used in
place of the concrete modules APIs. It can be found here:

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/CollectionClassFramework

By all means, I'd be interested to have your feedback on my design. I
don't mean that there can exist only one, but I guess we can benefit
from each other's ideas.

Cheers,
JP.