RFC: Time Library 0.3

Simon Marlow simonmarhaskell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:15:28 EST 2006

Ashley Yakeley wrote:
> Please take a look at my third draft of a replacement for the standard
> time library.
> http://semantic.org/TimeLib/
>
> Take a look at the Haddock documentation:
> http://semantic.org/TimeLib/doc/html/

The changes look really good, nice work!

I propose swapping out the Data.Time library with this one in GHC 6.6,
leaving the old one available as "Time" (in the haskell98 package).
Also, I'm going to propose it for inclusion in Haskell'.

I think the documentation would benefit greatly from a list of examples
(as has been mentioned before).  Anyone like to do this?

Cheers,
	Simon