Haddock plan -- syntactic extensions?

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 20 07:04:53 EST 2006

There's a SoC project that was getting Haddock to use GHC as its front end, so that anything GHC understands Haddock will understand.
http://www.mail-archive.com/haskell@haskell.org/msg19149.html

 I think it's about 75% complete, but seems to be stalled at the moment.  David W may want to comment?

Simon