Control.Monad.Identity documentation

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at
Mon Dec 18 20:13:59 EST 2006

I know the deadline is up, but...

"Rendered by Michael Weber at,
inspired by the Haskell Monad Template Library from Andy Gill

I can see the use of linking to papers describing modules, or linking
to sources of information where further details can be found, but I
can't remember many other modules which just have links to the
authors? If author credit is needed, wouldn't the source code be a
better place to put it?

The bit at the top of description seems useful. The example seems
awfully long. How about putting the example on a wiki, and then having
a link to say where further details and an example can be found?