haddock & web-friendly library links?

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Wed Dec 13 11:42:35 EST 2006

My library uses others (including base & wxHaskell), and so references to
types & identifiers from those libraries show up in my Haddock docs.  When I
put the docs on the web, the links are bogus.  How can I get those links to
be web-accessible versions instead of my local versions?

Similarly, I want to package up my library so that others can build on top
of it and have their published haddock documentation contain web-accessible
pointers to my doc.

Have these issues been thought through?  Thanks,

  - Conal