Success Story: Cabal and Dlls

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at
Fri Dec 1 13:14:21 EST 2006

Hi Esa,

Have you tried to build DLL with Cabal using --mk-dll as you
described? I just tried to use it for Visual Haskell but it doesn't
work. It seems like when there is --make and -o options then GHC is
looking for Main module and complains if there isn't. I remember that
it wasn't working with the old GHC versions but you said that it
should work with the recent GHC-6.6.