Cabal Questions

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 07:42:12 EDT 2006

Hi

I have given it a go, attached is the Setup.hs file from Hoogle which
I'm trying to get working. There are a few issues however:

1) Doesn't work at all, absolutely no signs of life. In fact, the
trhxs function never seems to be called.

2) Even if it did work, now it just errors out when the user doesn't
have the appropriate preprocessor half way through the build.
Configure should really check for this (how?) and the build shouldn't
just call error - it makes it impossible for tools to "figure out"
what is missing and provide it.

Thanks

Neil