subject prefix for Haskell libraries mailing list

Simon Marlow simonmarhaskell at
Tue Aug 1 08:52:33 EDT 2006

Henning Thielemann wrote:
> Just a stupid question: I get mails from Haskell-Cafe with the
> [Haskell-Cafe] prefix, but mails from the library list aren't prefixed. I
> didn't found a possibility to configure that for me personally.

haskell-cafe is the exception here, I'm not sure at what point it was changed.
Unfortunately it can't be set per-user.  IIRC, not everyone likes the prefix
(I'd prefer not to have it, but I'll go with the concensus).