Data.ByteString candidate 3

John Meacham john at
Wed Apr 26 20:22:56 EDT 2006

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 08:19:34PM +1000, Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:
> bulat.ziganshin:
> > Hello Donald,
> > btw, what will be really useful now, imho, is the interface to
> > Text.Regex. how about working on it as next stage?
> This is already done actually, here:

I have a regex interface to PCRE and some neat typeclass tricks to give
you perls (=~) operator but much more powerful here.

It would be nice to get a PCRE binding in the libraries if it is

if there is interest in including this in the fptools libraries I can
revisit and clean-up/modernize the code.

John Meacham - ⑆⑆john⑈