How to fix aclocal.m4 of OpenAL Library to works well Windows and Mac OS X platform?

Sven Panne Sven.Panne at aedion.de
Sat Sep 24 09:42:00 EDT 2005

Am Freitag, 23. September 2005 16:26 schrieb shelarcy:
> I'm trying to build OpenAL Library on Windows and Mac OS X.
> I have already done about OpenAL/configure.ac and
> OpenAL/Sound/OpenAL/Config.hs,

I've merge slight variations of your patches into the CVS HEAD.

> but I don't know about how to fix OpenAL/aclocal.m4's
> FP_FUNC_ALCPROCESSCONTEXT_VOID and
> FP_FUNC_ALCDESTROYCONTEXT_VOID. [...]

These were simply two tiny typos, hopefully fixed, too. If you want, you can
give the CVS HEAD a try on Windows and/or Mac OS X and tell me about the
success/failure. If things go wrong, I need a log of the configuration and
building + the generated config.log in fptools/libraries/OpenAL.

Thanks for the patches,
   S.