HaXml Status

Dominic Steinitz dominic.steinitz at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Sep 17 04:48:09 EDT 2005

Can anyone clarify this? I need to be able to handle namespaces some I'm using
Graham Klyne's version
http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/HaskellUtils/20040802-Haxml-1.12.zip.
There is a 1.13 version on the HaXml website
http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/fp/HaXml.

From the words on the website, it doesn't look like 1.13 has incorporated
Graham's changes. When I try and build Graham's version with GHC 6.4, I run
into problems such as parseUriReference should really be parseURIReference
and others (actually that's because of the Haskell HTTP package
http://www.haskell.org/http/ rather than GHC).

Does 1.13 support namespaces or is my best bet to go through Graham's version
and update it so it builds with GHC 6.4 and the latest packages?

Thanks, Dominic.