Reason of OpenAL uses ccall, even on WinDoze ....

shelarcy shelarcy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:39:45 EDT 2005

Hello.

I am chceking OpenAL CVS Log. Because I'm waiting that my patch is applied.

And I saw this message:
http://www.haskell.org//pipermail/cvs-libraries/2005-October/004551.html
> Log:
> For some obscure/unknown reason, OpenAL uses ccall, even on WinDoze...

So I send again below message, and I notice where is the problem on
windows.

OpenAL uses ccall on Windows, because OpenAL's aclocal.m4 and configure.ac
don't use AC_CANONICAL_*, so $host_os variable has no parameter, then
'ifeq "$(TARGETPLATFORM)" "i386-unknown-mingw32"' doen't work.

I noticed this problem 2. of below message.

--
shelarcy <shelarcy capella.freemail.ne.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/