PROPOSAL: classes for traversals

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Fri Nov 18 07:17:37 EST 2005

Ross Paterson <ross at soi.city.ac.uk> writes:

> Conor McBride and I would like to propose some new classes for traversals
> of containers, based around applicative functors (the abstraction formerly
> known as idioms):
>
> 	http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/~ross/traversals/
>
> They are proposed for the base package, and would replace FunctorM.
>
> Comments most welcome.

On line 83-84 or Traversable.hs:

-- | Any 'Traversable' can also be made an instance of 'Functor' by
-- thng 'fmap' as this function.

Maybe thng should be assigning? I'm not sure which word should be there.
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - http://www.ScannedInAvian.com/ - Sockmonster once said:
You could switch out the unicycles for badgers, and the game would be the same.