Cabal with profiling

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:56:55 EST 2005

Hi,
I take it I have to install a newer version of Cabal?   I'll try 1.1.3...
-Iavor

PS: Here is what my Cabal says:
runhaskell Setup.hs configure --help
Usage: Setup.hs configure [FLAGS]

Flags for configure:
  -h, -?   --help                Show this help text
  -v[n]    --verbose[=n]         Control verbosity (n is 0--5, normal
verbosity level is 1, -v alone is equivalent to -v3)
  -g       --ghc                 compile with GHC
  -n       --nhc                 compile with NHC
           --hugs                compile with hugs
  -w PATH  --with-compiler=PATH  give the path to a particular compiler
           --with-hc-pkg=PATH    give the path to the package tool
           --prefix=DIR          bake this prefix in preparation of installation
           --with-haddock=PATH   give the path to haddock
           --with-happy=PATH     give the path to happy
           --with-alex=PATH      give the path to alex
           --with-hsc2hs=PATH    give the path to hsc2hs
           --with-cpphs=PATH     give the path to cpphs
           --user                allow dependencies to be satisfied
from the user package database
           --global              (default) dependencies must be
satisfied from the global package database
  -b DIR   --builddir=DIR        directory to receive the built
package [dist/build]