System.Posix.* not haddocked

Isaac Jones ijones at syntaxpolice.org
Tue Nov 8 03:17:03 EST 2005

Björn Bringert <bringert at cs.chalmers.se> writes:

> Is there some special reason why the System.Posix.* modules are not
> haddocked? There seems to be documentation available in the hslibs
> docs [1]. Is it just that noone has bothered to do the copy-and-paste
> yet? If this is the case, I might try to find time to do some of it
> myself.

I did the haddock-ization, but then couldn't get the whole fptools
tree to build for a while and gave up; maybe I should have just
checked it in and let someone with a working tree fix it.  Here's the
link to the archives.  Might be a good starting point:

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/libraries/2005-July/004077.html

peace,

  isaac