ANN: network-alt 0.3 and hsgnutls 0.2.1

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at
Mon Nov 7 10:03:07 EST 2005

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 12:01:25PM +0200, Einar Karttunen wrote:
> Which is entirely possible. Just use getHost and getService -
> they should produce values which can be fed back to getAddrInfo.

IIUC, you suggest to send the String representation of an address? For
some applications it might be OK, but what about already established

> [...]

I wanted to get the repository to see the code, but there is
some problem, probably with permissions:

tomekz at lambda:~/devel/haskell/libs$ darcs get
Copying patch 1 of 55...
darcs failed:  Failed to download URL
libcurl: HTTP error (404?)

The error message suggests error 404, but when I explored the repo with
links I got 403 on this file.

Best regards